OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
Jackery solar generator 1000 is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 1000 portable power station with SolarSaga 100W solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 1000 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
EXPLORER 1000 HIGHLIGHTS
- Larger capacity and higher wattages: 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple output ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave) can charge your cameras, computers and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates: The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels with an adapter cable(package included).
- Portable and compact: Weights only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.
SOLARSAGA 100W HIGHLIGHTS
- High conversion efficiency solar generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator System together with Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300/240 power station.
- Solar charger with USB outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and durable solar panel with kickstand:
Foldable design and weighs only 9.1 lbs. Convenient to carry it wherever you go. Adjust the angle with the built-in kickstand. Made from durable material, high-temperature resistant.
GIVE YOUR APPLIANCES MORE RUN TIME
PREPARING YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included).
Solar recharging steps:
1. Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100W;
2. Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100W with the Y Parallel Cable;
3. Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
2. During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.